If there’s not an organized Die-In near you, you can still make your voice heard! On June 4th, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing, take a break and Die-In with us.
Anyone can do this small act to speak out against Trumpcare. The Republicans’ cruel proposal puts millions and millions of men, women and children at risk, and it’s easy to voice your opposition!
1) Make a tombstone with your message against Trumpcare. Here’s how:
2) Call a friend or two to join you.
3) Find a place where you’re comfortable lying down in for a few minutes on June 4th, and lie down holding your tombstone in silent protest.
4) Have a picture taken, and tag it with the hashtags #dying4care and #StopTrumpcare
5) Share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with your friends, with your Senators and Representatives (Democratic AND Republican), and with any or all of the key Republican Senators who are drafting this legislation.
(Mitch McConnell, Orrin Hatch, Lamar Alexander, Mike Enzi, John Thune, Corey Gardner, John Barrasso, Robert Portman, Pat Toomey, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, John Cornyn, Tom Cotton)